Meta Tag Generator
What are Meta Tags?
Meta tags refer to the HTML description of the content or a page. These display information on your page and are typically used to specify a characteristic. Meta tags include information about page title, content description, targetted keywords, author of the document, and viewport settings. Metadata will not be displayed on the page but is written in the language (HTML) for machines to interpret. Metadata is used by browsers (how to display content or reload the page or go back to a page). By search engines' keywords to detect keywords, helps search engines to display results when queries have keywords. This allows the search engine to provide the most relevant results based on the keyword around which the query was raised.
Tips to perfect your Meta Titles
Exceptionally Important: Your page title is the link that will appear on Google’s result pages. Since it is what people click on in the search results and is the first thing people see about your site search engines place significant weight on it. Thus, you must ensure that you optimize your meta description and meta title. The best way to use the meta tag generator is to first, follow the suggestions below:
Meta titles are usually best if left short. Shorter titles are easier to read and have more tendency to attract the user to your website. Shorter titles allow users to read them even at a glance compared to long titles.
Each page should have its own unique page title. A web page’s meta titles should be unique and relevant to THAT page. You must ensure that the essence of your page, blog, or content is captured in the meta title. Ensuring that it is befitting the title is CRUCIAL!
- You should start your title with the relevant keywords of the topic for your webpage. By doing so, you make it easier not only for the users but also for the bots that analyze your page and its meta title.
- Generic words such as "website home" or "welcome to" usually should not appear in your page title. Such generic words have a VERY HIGH level of competition attached to it and thus, do not help your ranking.
- Research and use relevant keywords when writing your meta title. It is crucial to know the related keywords to your topic since they do increase your ranking.
- Search engines such as Google may display the first ~ 65 to 70 characters from your page title in their search results. Thus it is important for you to sum up your article or at least provide a good brief of your page.
- Ensure your page title differentiates your site from the competition. Similar-looking titles will not differentiate you from the rest. This will also lead to users clicking on the older link and not yours. Unique titles for the same topic are difficult to make. That’s where our tool helps you!
Best ways to write Meta Description
Important: Many search engines use the meta description tag in their search results. Good meta description tags can help improve your traffic. Journal and/ or book readers prefer to read the synopsis of a book before reading it. Similarly, users prefer reading the meta descriptions before clicking on the link of a site. Meta tag generator helps you write a good meta description that is perfect for search engines and users alike. We suggest the following method:
- Your meta description should read well as many human eyes will see it in many search results. Search engines boost your website and bring it to the front page, so it is important for these machines to understand your site. Users are provided 1000s of options to choose from. As a website, you must ensure that your meta description gets them interested in your site’s page!
- Should be a sentence too short and crisp! Short sentences convey the message and do not tire or bore the users. When you get the point quickly using your meta description to signal positively to the users about your webpage as well.
- Each page should have its own unique meta description. Meta descriptions act as a peek into your page. Our free meta tag generator guides you to understand that meta descriptions are a snippet of the page. They can have a positive impact on your page when written well and can work negatively when written poorly. So, if the description is interesting the user is inclined to believe that your page is also interesting!
- Should reinforce the keywords in the page title, targeting alternate versions. By doing so you allow yourselves additional chances to capture keywords that are highlighted in user queries. When appropriately used, keywords in the meta description will be detected by search engine crawlers. By doing so optimally, your webpage will be ranked higher than others.
- Should typically use multiple versions of the keywords and keyword phrase modifiers. Use permutations and combinations of keywords in your meta description that are not used in the title. By doing so you make your webpage accessible to a broader user base.
- For you to outrank everyone else, you must first stand-alone and be different from your competition! Your meta description should also help differentiate your site from competing ranked sites. By having a distinction factor attached to it, your description sets you apart. Only the websites that are different in most ways, than existing websites, are ranked high.
Meta Keywords Tips:
Important: It is not used by most search engines since it is highly susceptible to spam and users never see it. When writing the meta keywords using our free meta tag generator be sure to remember the following:
- Should consist of a couple of the main keywords used to describe that page. Providing a holistic view of these tags is not as important here as much as it in the meta description. You must capture the basic essence of your webpage.
- Former Yahoo! Search engineer Jon Glick stated that the meta keywords tag is used for inclusion within a subset of search results, and has no effect on relevancy.
- These are only created for machines, bots, and search engines. They have very limited use and cannot be used to attract users directly.
Free Meta Tag generator
Our free meta tag generator is a tool that helps you write and strategize your meta tag aspect of the website. Our tool helps you look at a preview as per how your webpage’s information will be displayed to the users. Not only are you free from outsourcing it, but you are also free from learning about it through a course. By using your guide you can formulate the most compelling meta titles, meta descriptions, and most accurate Meta keywords. This will help you get the best types of metadata for your website to be presented on the search engines.
FAQs regarding the free Meta tag generator.
What is a meta tag generator?
The indexing of WIX, WordPress, or blogger requires the usage of the meta tag generator. There is a pixel limit and a word-limit that is provided by Google, for which the meta title and meta description need to be written for. The meta tag generator helps you write your meta tag for either of the platforms: WIX, WordPress, or blogging websites. Effectively allowing you to index your pages while guiding you through the process.
How do I write a meta tag?
Meta tags are of 3 main types: the meta title, the meta description, and the meta keywords. While writing each of these tags we must be sure of the purpose they serve. While writing the meta title and description we must ensure people and computers understand our meta tags. When writing the meta keywords, we must ensure we know that those are for the benefit of just bots. When writing these meta tags you must ensure you read the section for tips and tricks above, as per every meta tag type.
How do I get meta tags for my website?
If you want to find out if a given page is using meta tags or not, just right-click anywhere on the page and select “View Page Source.” A new tab will open, or a pop-up will come upon your browser. The part at the top, or the head of the page, is where the meta tags would be for the particular webpage.