Enter a domain name
How can a backlink checker help my website?
Our free backlink checking tool can help boost your website. By analyzing your website, this tool collects data for you to review. Optimal and frequent use of this tool can make your site a top search result on any search engine result page. Ranking on the first page of the Google search console requires not only good content but also a great backlink profile. This checker undertakes in helping you reach halfway there! The backlink profile highlights the relations your website has with other reliable websites.
The analysis of the backlink profile can help your website gain traffic. This increased traffic enhances your ranking on search engines (such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, etc). Thus, for you to get where you need to be, i.e. on the first page of search results, you must analyze backlinks to your website.
Why should we analyze backlinks?
For Google to rank your site, it must first analyze your website to determine how reliable your domain is. Search engines investigate which websites recommend yours and figure out their reliability. This information about your website is displayed via the backlink profile of your website. By carrying out the analysis of backlinks of your site, Google and other search engines can determine the value of your website. Thus, you must analyze the profile to know how Google perceives your site!
You can analyze web page links using our free backlink checker to study your website or those of your competitors. Our free backlink checker highlights the profile of each competitor. This tool provides you with advanced metrics and data, efficiently and free of cost. Hence, this backlink checker, due to its speed and cost-effectiveness, is the best backlink analyzer in the market!
Understanding your Backlink Profile using the free Backlink checker
By using the free backlink checker for your website, you can find out:
- The number of backlinks that redirect to your website. This way you know the number of websites that are referring to your website. These metric proxies for the references for the services you provide or the content you create or the products you sell on your website.
- The quality of these backlinks. By inputting the URL of the sites, that create backlinks for your website, you can understand how to value these websites. You can also understand which links are connected to live and active pages compared to links connected to dead or dormant pages. Allowing you to rectify these links to the best of your abilities.
- The best performing content. By inputting the URL of specific webpages, you can see the backlinks created for that page. the traffic, the top-performing keywords, and the traffic for that page.
That’s not all! By using our tool, to carry out free checks for backlinks, you are able to check the types of links created as well. The following display the types:
- Do-follow: These allow websites to transfer their link juice to the web pages that they have linked to. These links are beneficial to increase your website’s ranking quickly. They allow users to be redirected to your website when these links are clicked.
- No-follow: These allow websites to restrict the transfer of their link juice to web pages that they have linked to. These links help in increasing the online presence of your website but do not help in ranking your website as much as “do-follow” backlinks help. These allow users to be redirected to the website that is linked.
- Inbound links: these refer to those links that are leading traffic onto your website. They can be links provided as recommendations, comments, content, descriptions, or credits sections of other websites. These act as references to your website or specific webpages of your domain.
- Outbound links: These refer to those links that lead traffic from your website to other websites. These can be links inserted as recommendations, comments, content, descriptions, or credits sections of your site. These act as references to an external website or webpage. They provide an acknowledgment for the information you have provided and credit the source of the information.
- High-quality backlinks: These links not only increase the traffic to your website but also improve your ranking on search engines. These are inbound links from websites with good Domain Authority and strong reliability. They display the good quality recommendations and relations your site has.
- Low-quality backlinks: These backlinks are bad and can be detrimental to your efforts for increasing traffic to your website. They come from unreliable websites that are spam, irrelevant or inappropriate. These types of links can reduce your ranking thus, can worsen your incoming traffic.
Backlink Analysis of competitors
In sports and in war, to win, you must study your opponents. You must know their strengths, observe their strategies and understand their weaknesses. Similarly, in Search Engine Optimization, one MUST know the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors to outrank them. Our free backlinks checker helps you to accomplish that. You must know their:
- strengths (the top keywords they rank for, the most shared content they have, and the pages they have the highest number of backlinks for). By using our tool, which is the Best Backlink checker, you can see the information that makes your competitors strong.
- Weaknesses (the pages which have become dormant, the least ranked keywords, and the pages that have the least number of backlinks). By using this free backlink checking tool you will receive the statistics showing the areas where you can beat your competition. Data for areas of improvement will also provide you with the structure in approaching your competition. This will give you a competitive edge.
- Strategies (the number of do-follow, no-follow, inbound, and outbound links they receive). Analyzing the backlink profile, we can see webpages and their specific strategies. Hence, we can see the reason behind the success the competitors have in their approach.
How to use this Backlink checker?
This is the best backlink checker because of its ease of navigation. By following the simple steps below you can have the link profile to carry out backlink analysis of any website you desire:
- Go to the website you want to analyze (it may be your website or the websites of your competitors). This backlink checker tool allows you to analyze backlink profiles to specific pages as well.
- Click on the URL of the Website you want to analyze and copy the URL from the search bar.
- Paste the URL onto the Backlink checking tool, provided on the page.
- Click on” GET RESULTS”, and our backlinks checker will get the statistics you need, for free!
What can I do with the information provided by this free backlinks checker?
With the information provided by this free backlink analyzing tool, you can use it to build your website’s arsenal. The following are the recommended ways:
- Monitor the backlink growth of a website. By researching the backlink profile of competitor sites on a consistent basis, you can amass data about the increases in traffic a website sees. You can observe the data and rationalize the possible reasons for this increase.
- See the total number of referring domains that are linking to your website. By doing this you can understand the true presence your website has when compared to the competitors in your niche.
- Find out the organic and paid traffic breakdown for the website. You can understand whether your SEO efforts are better performing than your paid advertisement campaigns. This will allow you to refocus time, money, and effort on the aspects which are more promising.
- By utilizing the free backlinks checker, you can have information about the types of links to your website and make decisions as per the strategies you need to employ. By using (1.) and (4) you can see in comparison how the links of how your website has fared against the competition.
- Find out the different domains to whom you can reach out to create backlinks for you.
- Build relationships with referring domains and enhance the traffic to your website. Using the free backlinks checker you can see the domains which are in your industry. By reaching out you can share intel, knowledge, and experience so as to improve your website in the process.
- Gain the edge, by contacting sites you have referred to on your website. Explain to them how your content is more valuable compared to your competitors. Highlight the ease, the clarity, the variation, the content, or the uses of your website. This will allow you to stifle the domains linking to your competition and allow you to take your competition’s place as the referred domain.